Friday, January 3, 2014

Well it was so great to be able to Skype with you! That was probably one of the fastest hours of my life though; but it is okay.  We got our transfer announcements on Saturday and I'm NOT being transferred!  I thought for sure that I was going to be transferred to, but hey I'm not complaining.  I can do 1/4 of my mission in my first area.  Based off of my return date I am nearly at my 6 month mark as well!  It's a weird thought to think that I've been gone this long.  About our work.... This last week due to Christmas ask you can expect we got punted alot!  Everybody was busy and didn't really wanted to talk to us unless they were members.  The upside was that I was fed maraming beses (Many Times) from the members.  Even though it wasn't prime rib it still tasted pretty gosh darn good.  

Well I love you all so very much and I wish you the Happiest New Year.  I'm sorry this is a shorter email than usual.  There just wasn't a great deal that happened this week.  Mahal na mahal ko po kayo!  May God be with you till we meet again.


                              -Elder Cole

12/29/2013
                                                       Service with a SMILE  blowfish?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment