Monday, December 29, 2014

Dear Mom, Dad, and Cole Family,

The last week of 2014 is officially over and this transfer is also nearing it's end which means I can say bye bye to Elder Grospe.  But this last week was full of excitement and adventure which easily makes this Christmas better than last year; despite the fact that I still haven't received my package yet.  Last Monday we had the Ward Christmas party which was loaded with food, activities and presentations.  Unfortunately for me Sister Paasi and Elder Grospe found some Hawaiian skirts which gave them the wonderful idea for me to dance for the missionary presentation.  I bet you can imagine how that went.  All in all it wasn't too bad but uh... it's not something that I want to do again.  Then on Christmas Day we relaxed and ate with members which was the best.  I think I gained a lot of weight but hey... it was worth it!  Work this week was rough and we were punted a lot but it was as to be expected.  Things should be the same this week due to the New Year.  

Well I'm sorry that this email is short but there's not a lot to say.  It was the best being able to talk to my family and especially to my good buddy Brendon who is valiantly serving our country.  Oh man how I love technology that makes long distances seem not so far.  Well I love you all so much and I wish you the best with everything.  Let's all strive to do better this year and to make our Heavenly Father proud.  Mahal na mahal ko po kayo!!  May God be with you till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment