Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Today is the day.... I'm old now!!!  This is going to be a pretty interesting letter I can already tell you guys that.  Well the birthday celebration that the Bordon family was going to host for me... isn't going to happen due to some jealousy in the branch and so we just thought that it would be better if there wasn't any conflict so.... wala nang birthday party.  But this past week has been a great one!!!!  On Saturday we had three baptisms and boy was it a great pleasure to see.  It's a quite the privilege getting to see these wonderful people and the progression that they have experienced over the time that we have taught them.  I think one of the greatest privileges as a missionary is to be able to be able to see a person come up out of the water after they have been baptized and to just see their smiles.

Another great thing that happened this week was that..... Joy (Joselito's Wife) finally attended church for the first time yesterday along with their whole family.  We also experienced the greatest sacrament attendance ever  in Ragay with 78 people.  I can just tell you this that there was almost literally no space left in the meeting house.. None.. Wala.  Zilch.  


Well to my great surprise.... I got my package on Saturday!!!!  I would just like to express my gratitude for you guys for all the wonderful things that were included in there.  And someone must have the ability to read minds because right after I had requested pop-tarts after you had sent the package, boom...bang.  There were pop-tarts in the package.  Also about the clothes; you guys have made some very happy Filipinos.  Even just a new shirt means so much to the people here.  Honestly I can't express how grateful I am for all you guys and the sacrifices that you put into that wonderful gift from home.  Thanks to you guys I have breakfast and snacks for the next 2-3 weeks (although the jerky is almost already gone due to Elder San Pedro ha ha).  But  I love you all so very much and I wish you the best in everything that you do.  Mahal na mahal ko po kayo.  May God be with you till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment