Monday, July 14, 2014

Magadang umaga po galing sa ung pinakang astig na gwapong missionary dito sa Naga Mission.  Just start off I would like to let you know that tomorrow a typhoon will hit the Bicol region so let's hope that it doesn't do too much damage here in Ragay.  It's fun coming from a place where I didn't need to worry about typhoons to a place where it's normal for them to happen.

This past week has been another average week for Elder San Pedro and I.  Due to school being in session right now and most of the males are working, it's been pretty difficult for us to be able to find new investigators or to teach in general.  But we've been doing our best to be patient.  Well I know that missionary work is a lot harder in other areas of the world so I'm grateful for this opportunity to be in a place where people are so kind and willing to listen to the gospel.  As transfer day is nearing, the members have started to express that they don't want me to leave and that when I leave that there won't be any more Pogi (handsome) missionaries.  I truly am going to miss the people here that I've grown to love.  I know I say it a lot but these people have become part of my life and all of them have helped me grow in the man that I'm becoming now.  


Well I've gotten a few updates that LeBron has returned to Cleveland and I don't know quite how I feel about that.  All I can say is that the NBA is going to be a lot different when I get home.  But on a different note, don't worry about me Mom, I'll be fine.  I know it's your motherly instinct to worry about me when there's a natural disaster, but I know everything will work out.  It's honestly quite the experience being in a typhoon, a little scary but kind of exciting at the same time for the fact that I'd never experienced that before.  Well I love you all and it sounds like things are going well for you guys.  Take care!!!  May God be with you till we meet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment