Monday, March 31, 2014

There is only one word that can really describe this week... mainit "hot"!!!!!  The humidity has been up a lot higher than normal and I can't take three steps without sweating.  I don't even think Old Spice has enough strength to control my sweating.  I just wonder what it's going to be like going back to a dry heat when I go back home.  But other than that this week has been pretty great.  Elder Joaqin and I are still struggling for new investigators  because our area is pretty small and everyone knows us.  But with the Bordon baptism this week we are really going to have to increase our effort to find new investigators.  

I think the highlight of this week was...... all of the eating appointments that we had this week.  This past week was graduation for the high schools so let's just say that I didn't go hungry.  In fact I think we only had to cook two or three meals in 4 days because we were always eating somewhere else.  That was fine with me because that meant I didn't have to do dishes. This was also the first time that I was able to eat sting ray.  Might I say that it does really taste like chicken.  But it should come with a warning label because I had to stay close to a bathroom for a few hours.
For General Conference we will be heading down to Pamplona (Stake Center) about an hour south of here.  But we don't have General Conference until next week because they don't broadcast it live due to the time difference.  Well I do love you all and I wish you the best of luck with everything. Mahal ko po kayo pamilya ko!!  May God be with you till we meet again.



No comments:

Post a Comment