Monday, March 10, 2014

Life has kind of settled down here in Ragay this week.  Elder Joaquin and I were punted from a good portion of our appointments which resulted in A LOT of tracting (my favorite *cough cough*)  But it is really hard to tract because of the lack of male presence in the home.  Oh the joys of missionary life!  But on the bright side of the work.  The Bordon family is continuing to attend church and their excitement about being baptized is through the roof.  They are even already setting goals to be able to go the temple and do baptisms for the dead!  Just being able to be a part of helping them come closer to Christ is quite the privilege.

Well it sounds like things at home are pretty adventurous at the moment.   It's a weird thought thinking that Maddie is going to be baptized here in a couple of weeks; it just makes me realize of how fast time really has gone.  At the end of two more transfers I'll be halfway through with my mission and I'll be 19.  People weren't lying when they said that this would go by in the blink of an eye.  Well I'm sorry that this is a shorter letter; there's not a lot that happened this week.  I love you all so much and it's going to be so much fun being able to share more memories with you guys upon my arrival home (which I'm really trying not to think about).  Continue to work hard and stay strong.  Never forget that the Lord is always there with you; we just need to try to understand of what He wants us to learn.  Mahal na mahal ko po kayo!  May God be with you till we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment