Monday, June 9, 2014

Dear Mom, Dad, and Family,

Well this past week has been a great one here in Ragay!!  Elder San Pedro and I have been able to find three new investigator families and hopefully they all continue to stay interested.  On top of that; we are able to teach a kagawad "City Council Member" and  he accepted the baptismal invitation after the first visit.  He said to us that he's been searching for a religion that would help him change his life and that the feeling that he got when we taught him was the peace that he was looking for.  Boy he was truly prepared by the Lord!!!

Another fun thing this past week was being able to help a member move.  Well now normally when you hear the word "move" you thing of just their things. But I got the surprise of my life when we helped them "move".  Now time for the punch line. We actually moved their house!!!  We helped disassemble the house and then moved the parts to where they were going to build it again. That was definitely a new experience for me but it sure was fun!!  I sure am going to miss these great members of Ragay when I leave; they have truly shown me of what qualities our Savior has and of loving and serving all men.  

One thing that I forgot to mention in my last letter...... wait for it.......... patience is a virtue. Well I never thought I would do it but; I ate dog for the first time, and it did not taste like chicken.  The good part about it was that Elder Bolombao washed two of my shirts for doing it ha ha.  What a great District Leader!!





 Well take care guys!!!  Know that I love you guys with all of my heart and that I'll be so excited to see you guys when I get home. Mahal na mahal ko po kayo!  May God be with you till we meet again.

                                                     -Elder Cole

 







No comments:

Post a Comment